This opportunity would look to lead a team of accountants, across a range of accounting functions, through providing advice and leadership that drives towards achieving the organisation's strategic goals. The role would go through till June 2022 with a November start.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader with strong technical accounting knowledge, having demonstrated their ability to manage a team of financial accountants at different levels. You will be able to coach and develop staff to perform at a high level, through improving financial accounting processes and showing genuine initiative.
- Maintaining oversight across the financial control environment and ensuring it is operating effectively
- Key lead for all external and internal audits
- Ensure financial reports and other financial records are maintained, kept up to date with relevant financial accounting standards and deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner across the Group.
- Provide guidance across tax compliance to financial and non-financial staff while ensuring all tax compliance is met.
- Oversee the fixed asset system, ensuring that it is kept accurate and up to date with relevant accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Oversee the balance sheet reconciliation processes, including performing the detailed reconciliations for more complex aspects.
- Provide leadership to staff by nurturing a good culture and engaging with staff to enable professional development while supporting a high level of productivity.
- Invest in the coaching of staff, identifying areas for development and applying processes to assist the professional growth of the team.
- Spearhead the organisation's vision and health and safety expectations.
- CA Qualified or Equivalent with strong technical accounting skills
- Strong and relevant knowledge of TechnologyOne Finance solution
- Proven ability to Lead a Finance Team
- Proven experience in process improvement within financial accounting processes
- Experience presenting at a Governance level
This is a great hourly rate contract to support a high performing team as the Financial Accounting Manager within a meaningful organisation. This role will allow you to develop an accounting team and drive process improvement that will create a positive impact on the community.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link provided.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Louis Jackson on 04 471 4875 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....