- Well known Kiwi technology business
- Based in Auckland City
- January start, with weekly competitive pay
About the company
Based in central Auckland, this Kiwi powerhouse provides world leading services to the people of New Zealand and is involved with multiple well known organisations to lead their digital transformation and digital services enhancing their internal capability.
As a Front end developer, you will be involved with Front end development solutions rebuilding the ‘tech shop’ from scratch which includes expanding and upgrading their online presence, migrating all legacy systems to React, Typescript and NodeJS. There is no shortage of work in their pipeline and if you enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging environment - this would be the role for you!
Skills / Experience:
- Strong commercial experience with Front end frameworks (React, Redux, Typescript)
- Backend developer experience is advantageous (NodeJS)
- Desirable to have GraphQl Server development experience.
- Unit / Integration testing – Jest/ Cypress/ RTL experience (advantageous).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Polished communication / interpersonal skills.
How to apply: Follow the link or call Manu Mudalige for more information on 0276439941 alternatively email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....