We’re searching for an experienced and solution focused Human Resources Advisor! You will be part of a public media entity created to reflect New Zealand’s cultural identity. Based in Wellington, this exciting opportunity is a full-time fixed-term contract until June 2023.
about the role
This sole charge role includes providing support and sound advice to the Leadership Team and staff on all human resource matters. You will be running end to end recruitment processes, assessing and anticipating HR needs, developing and delivering strategic solutions and be a trusted advisor on all HR related matters. You will also be tasked with a variety of HR projects, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the Head of Corporate Services.
skills and experience
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience
- demonstrated ability to influence at a senior level in an organisation
- strong communication and relationship building skills
- very high attention to detail
- coordination skills
- proficient computer skills
- experience in HR advisory and creating and implementing frameworks
- proactive, resilient, and personable attitude
- flexible to work from home
- option to work part-time (minimum 30 hours per week)
- competitive salary
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please click Apply Now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.