I am recruiting for an IT Procurement Specialist for my client who is known as one of the most trusted public sector agencies in New Zealand. A central government agency, with a Wellington head office and a national footprint. This role is a position for an experienced operator across the IT portfolio and is a great chance for you to bring your procurement expertise mixed in with a strong ability to manage and influence relationships, negotiate and advise.
What will you be doing?
The IT Procurement Specialist will be managing the end to end procurement and contract activities across the IT portfolio covering a varied range of activities and supporting a number of key stakeholders within the IT function. Procurement activities include the development of tender documentation, issue and evaluation of tenders & have some involvement with contract negotiation, and contract management. As the IT Procurement Specialist you will also be responsible for providing sound and quality focused, relevant and specialised commercial advice.
What am I looking for in you?
- The ability to establish and maintain a strong procurement process across the IT portfolio, including development of specifications, tender documentation to contract approval.
- High level of understanding of the Government Rules of Procurement, AOG guidelines and any other mandated requirements, with an ability to interpret at a high level.
- Strong understanding of the IT landscape and previous involvement setting strategy within a portfolio and in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Experience across a wide range of suppliers within the IT category from Cloud speciality to tech/digital transformation.
What is on offer for you?
- Join an interesting and varied agency that is highly visible to all New Zealanders in a role that will make a positive impact.
- An opportunity to engage, and influence across all levels of people across the business.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Grow your career with genuine opportunities and exposure.
How to apply
If you can demonstrate that you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat or are interested in finding out more information about the role, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please call Tara Broderson on 027 903 4168 or email email@example.com
Or click ‘Apply Now’
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....