IT Systems Engineer - (Infrastructure, Automation, Security) - Auckland, East Tāmaki
- Well-known international business within the logistics space
- Flat structure, join this in-house support / infrastructure team x 5
- Comp salary and benefits, good work/life balance, flexible working
About the Company/role:
This well-known and respected international logistic business is currently looking for an experienced IT Systems Engineer with a strong knowledge of monitoring, infrastructure performance, automation and security. The scope of work is varied and includes some of the following responsibilities:
- Monitor IT systems & infrastructure performance, ensure that security is not compromised.
- Provide technical assistance and support.
- ServiceDesk ticket/queue management.
- Automate tasks & monitor effectiveness.
- Install & maintain software including operating systems using Microsoft.
- Monitoring & maintaining networks (LAN/WLAN) and security appliances (Firewalls, IPS etc).
- Ensure cybersecurity solutions and tools are kept up to date.
- Respond to and investigate identified security issues.
- Maintain a watching brief of emerging security threats.
- Pro-active monitoring and addressing of vulnerabilities.
- Create & maintain documentation and procedures.
- Engage & liaise with 3rd parties for escalated support issues and incidents.
- Participate in the on-call IT support rotation.
What we want from you?
- Strong commercial IT Systems Engineering experience with expertise in the following areas;
- IT Support
- Possess and be familiar with Microsoft technologies
- Experience working on enterprise level systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be familiar working as part of an IT Support / Infrastructure team working some on-calls as part of a rotation schedule
- Excellent Problem solving skills and a high level of initiative, requiring limited supervision
- Well-developed communication and stakeholder management skills.
On offer: Competitive salary & benefits package inc. healthcare insurance, work from home options available, good work/life balance, free onsite parking, high growth prospects with training, inclusive/welcoming team and leadership.
How to apply: If you are interested and would like to apply please use the links provided or email me directly for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively give Joe a call on 02102267410
*Please note you must hold valid working rights and be present in New Zealand to be able to apply*
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....