Junior Security Analyst, Wellington CBD based, Permanent
- Located in Wellington or Auckland CBD locations
- Modern hybrid cloud environment working with latest technologies
- Great opportunity to grow your security knowledge, career and create your future
Randstad is continuing to work with a top government department to help secure their technical environment. We’ve placed numerous successful candidates here who are currently growing their knowledge and experience and developing their careers.
They are an important government organisation that delivers real outcomes for New Zealanders. They use cutting edge methodologies and technology to solve business problems, and are expanding their team as they gear up to increase security and robustness across their organisation.
- Identifying operational risk
- Monitoring critical systems and reporting on performance and possible vulnerabilities
- Some project based work on internal security team projects
- Real mentoring from senior technical security experts and supportive managers
- Working in a modern agile organisation in a hybrid cloud environment
- Experienced in operational support roles as an engineer
- Great knowledge of core infrastructure and knowledge of cloud technologies
- Three to five years exposure to security processes and procedures
- Knowledge of security frameworks
- Knowledge of security standards in a working operational environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to articulate technical information, written and verbal
If you are interested in this role please apply now. If you have any questions please contact Grant Newdick on 0212446229.
Due to border closures no overseas candidates can be considered at this time.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....