- Junior Software Test Analyst
- Kick start your software testing career
- Full-time, Wellington
This company continues to see growth across their global business and is a Product Development and SaaS provider that prides itself on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to their product suite, used by end users.
- As a Junior Test Analyst working along with the Digital Team, you'll have exposure to various systems, as well as extensive training and mentoring as you take our products and your career to the next level.
- Operating within a mature Agile environment, you will be responsible for working with the wider Agile team to understand user stories and to define testing scenarios.
- Actively collaborate with senior colleagues with the view of gaining additional technical and product knowledge.
- You will learn to develop and test new features and functionality for large scale websites.
- Thorough training will be provided of test design techniques, test processes, testing types and phases.
The candidate must have
A bachelor's degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering or information systems from a well-regarded university
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Some knowledge of testing gained through studying for an IT qualification.
- Knowledge of general processes and activities carried out throughout the SDLC.
- Ability to learn and be productive with new technologies quickly.
Why would you enjoy working with this company?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading ecommerce platforms whilst working on exciting client projects and interacting with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst you will be provided with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
IMPORTANT: Due to our client requirements and nature of their clientele you must be a NZ Resident or Citizen to qualify.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply via the online portal or contact on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....