- Hourly contract role
- Mobility programme
- Porirua Location
There is a large project team that is broken up into several smaller agile teams working on particular aspects of the programme.
We are looking for a Lead Developer to join the team who are developing the back-end components of the application. This application is used by the front-line to provide them with critical information relating to the incidents they are attending and allows them to complete core paperwork on their mobile phone.
Looking for a Lead developer who can work alongside existing team members to ensure the team is delivering high quality solutions that meet the business requirements and are also aligning to the architectural change we are going through to modernise our applications.
- Split between technical leadership of team and developing code
- All aspects of development including development of unit and integration tests
- Contributing to application design and technical direction
- Providing mentoring and assistance to other team members
- Technical oversight of build and deployment of each release
- Strong Java skills and experience
- OpenShift or similar containerisation platforms
- Experience in development of microservices
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply via the online portal or contact on email@example.com or 021582054 if you need any more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....