Are you seeking a challenging role in a growing industry?
We are seeking a committed and motivated individual who is looking to apply their mechanical or engineering skills to install and support machine control systems and excavator tiltrotator technology.
This is a great chance to kick start your career in a supportive environment whilst utilizing your experience.
About This Role
- A permanent position
- Full Time
- Based in Wellington
- Monday - Friday
You will be responsible for:
- Installing machine control systems on customer machinery
- Calibrating systems to ensure that they are highly accurate
- Installation of engcon tiltrotators on excavators
- Training of machine operators to use the system
- On-going support for customers
- Field service work
We are looking for people who have;
- Experience with construction or agricultural machinery (excavator experience is desirable)
- Understanding or experience with Hydraulic circuit and pump types is an advantage but not essential
- Welding or basic fabrication skills
- Repair or maintenance skills
- DC electronics experience preferred
- Moderate computer skills
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant
All applicants MUST have NZ working rights, CLEAR criminal history and a CLEAR credit background.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Apply today to ensure you don't miss out!
Apply using the link provided below.
If you have any questions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....