We have a fantastic opportunity to sell and support market leading technology across the lower North Island of New Zealand. This opportunity will be focused on building strong relationships with customers at all levels with the goal to have a branch built beneath you within the Wellington market. Regular out of town travel is part of the role.
- Demonstrate and sell the machine control and construction solutions to existing and new customers.
- Develop strong product knowledge of the products, services and their applications.
- Actively promote the entire product range and ensure your technical competency.
- Deliver effective ongoing customer support and training.
- Represent the Brand and that of the suppliers in a professional way.
- Maintain awareness of upcoming projects in your sales territory.
- Stay in touch with competitor activity and technology developments.
- Maintain the reputation for excellence and unparalleled customer support.
- Positively impact thecompany culture and team dynamics.
To be successful in attaining this role, we are looking for;
- An understanding of civil construction machinery and the construction industry is an advantage.
- Proven sales skills in a relatable industry.
- An aptitude and willingness to learn new technology and commitment to continual learning.
- Have good people skills and be able to relate well to customers in the construction industry.
- Be organised, self-motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Be a team player and be able to work with others to ensure our continued collective success.
- Have a commitment to ongoing training and up-skilling.
- Be a self-starter and enjoy learning and applying new products as they are released.
If this role sounds like the perfect next step for you, please apply directly or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.