An hourly rate contract until mid 2022 providing an opportunity to play a key part in the financial management of a dynamic portfolio within a core government organisation. You will be working across interesting and varied projects, whilst engaging with a range of different stakeholders within the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial management of business units within the portfolio and raising the financial capability of business unit managers.
- Produce and analyse progress reports, updated costs and forecasts, while aligning the budget process and seeking opportunities to refine processes where necessary.
- Prepare monthly performance reports, providing analysis of capital and operating variances, trends, non-financial performance, cost drivers, risks and forecasts, whilst ensuring that these are also future focussed.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial analysis telling a story around the portfolios’ financial performance, then linking this information to non-financial performance measures.
- Support internal stakeholders in monitoring progress relating to the longer term performance improvement.
- CA qualified or equivalent
- 4+ year relevant experience in an accounting role with proven management accounting experience
- Knowledge of government financial processes and best practices
If you’re looking to play a key part in providing high quality, insightful performance information and advice in order to enable the business to understand its key operations, then please apply now.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Louis on 04 471 4875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....