This is a great opportunity to work for a Private Healthcare business, that is growing extensively and they are seeking an experienced accountant to join their team. The Management Accountant will support the General Manager and the wider leadership team as well as overseeing two assistant accountants. This position will give you the autonomy to help drive the business, and you will bring your extensive accounting knowledge to guide the business forward. In return, they will be able to offer a very competitive salary, the ability to be integral in decision making, a vibrant and exciting work atmosphere, and contribute to making a difference to people living in NZ. Plus free on site parking!
This role will suit a qualified chartered accountant or/and someone who has a minimum of 5 years work experience. They are looking for someone to take ownership of the position, and grow in a supportive and constructive environment.
- Prepare month end and annual financial statements
- Preparing and contributing to the monthly and annual budgets and forecasting
- Overseeing 2 staff with the payroll, AP & AR functions, as well as mentoring the finance team
- Guidance and strategic inputs to the leadership team
- Responding to adhoc information requests.
- CA/CPA Qualified and relevant education - ideally a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Healthcare industry experience beneficial
- Advanced Excel Skills and prior experience with reporting/finance tools.
- Strong understanding of NZ Accounting standards and taxation compliance
If you’re looking to join an established team that provides a nurturing and supportive environment then please apply via the link below.
If you would like to find out more, contact Andrew Birznieks or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.