You will have a strong background in Management Accounting; proficient with budgeting, forecasting and core knowledge around systems and accounting best practice. The successful candidate will have great relationship management experience and excellent organisational skills. You will be available for a near immediate start.
- Support cost centre managers with their budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis while ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of analysis and reporting.
- Provide advice to the organisation and support to internal stakeholders to drive the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across both internal and external teams to assist in the delivery and acceptance of trusted advice and analysis.
- Raise the financial capability of non-financial budget holders.
- CA qualified or equivalent
- 4+ year relevant experience in an accounting role with proven management accounting experience
- Knowledge of government financial processes and best practices
If you’re seeking your next hourly rate contract within a management accounting role in an organisation that makes a difference, then please don't hesitate to apply now.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Louis on 04 471 4875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....