We are currently supporting a well known government organisation in finding an experienced and driven people leader, to manage a small team within the fraud and integrity business unit. You will lead a team of up to 5 people across both Christchurch and Wellington, and work closely with other key internal stakeholders in the business. Due to the nature of the role, this position would suit an experienced leader who has preferably worked in banking, financial services or auditing.
what you will be doing:
- Leading and motivating the team to ensure optimal results are being met
- Monitoring individual performance through coaching discussions and one on ones
- Actively contributing to the development of the strategy implementing refinements to processes and procedure
- Ensuring that risk specialists are managed so each practice is appropriately delivered
- Building close working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing confidence to all stakeholders that risks are being managed effectively.
what we are looking for:
- A proven and experienced people leader who can manage a diverse team
- Has the ability to coach and mentor with a focus on culture and high performance
- Ability to work in a legislative environment
- Great problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Previous experience in an operational risk or auditing environment.
If you are keen to work for an organisation that can provide a competitive salary and benefits, then please apply via the link below or please email me on email@example.com for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....