Are you an experienced manufacturing manager looking for a supportive and thriving organisation? Do you enjoy a vibrant workplace with a diverse range of challenges?
We have a fantastic opportunity to lead a team of 35 individuals within the construction industry in the Wellington region.
In joining this team, you will be open to opportunity and growth within an already busy industry.
This hard working team, focused on a personalised experience, strongly values ensuring a positive environment. You will be expected to maintain strong customer relationships and adapt to their needs. As a Manufacturing Manager of a Kiwi company, you will be invested in maintaining the presentation of the branding.
This role is a permanent, full time role
- Reasonable salary with a vehicle, medical care, superannuation and life insurance available
- Wellington location
In this varied role, you will be;
- Overseeing the efficient operation of the manufacturing plants
- Ensuring that the product meets the customer’s specifications of time, cost and quality
- Ensure that direct reports have the resources available to achieve performance targets
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment
To be successful in attaining this role, we are looking for;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience managing a team within the manufacturing industry, ideally with bespoke manufacturing
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working with an learning new systems
- Margin analysis experience an advantage
If this role sounds like the perfect next step for you, please apply directly or email myself with your CV
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....