We are on the search for an experienced Operations Manager to effectively lead the Workforce Planning division. We are looking for a leader and a communicator, who can tell stories through data that connects with people.
What you will be doing:
- Leading delivery of relevant and high-quality reporting and training
- Creating focus and strengthens the skillset of the planners to develop and deliver appropriate insights and resource management
- Bringing your best practice storytelling and clever visualisation expertise to improve the comprehension of insights
- Providing tactical support and supply strategic recommendations to delivery targets
- Working collaboratively with key customers to understand and effectively prioritise the provision of information, analysis and insights
- Participate in creating and maintaining a positive, supportive, and rewarding team environment
Who we're looking for:
- You can easily translate the story behind the numbers in a meaningful way
- You will bring experience of the delivery of high-quality analysis, insights and recommendations to meet customer needs and enable business leaders in their decision-making
- You'll have a growth mindset and thrive on developing current knowledge and learning new skills
- You will be self-motivated to reach your goals & will strive to encourage others to do the same
Your experience and skills:
- 5 years WorkForce Management experience
- Expert knowledge of best practice WFM methodology and processes, specifically strategy, forecasting, scheduling, real-time monitoring and insights reporting
- Leading effective, high performing teams through outstanding leadership, performance management and a strong coaching approach
- Demonstrated complex problem-solving experience in data analysis and analytical tools
- Can successfully build and sustain working relationships with key stakeholders
- Competent in Excel, Power BI (or similar)
What you'll get at Southern Cross:
- Competitive base salary with discounted health insurance and wellness benefits
- A free Fitbit and cash rewards for completing wellbeing activities
- Career development and growth opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive culture where you can bring your whole self to work
- A fun and collaborative work environment
- Discounted Southern Cross Pet Insurance
Send your CV to email@example.com , call the office on 093007424 for a confidential conversation or hit the apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....