We are looking for an experienced people leader to oversee a busy operation in an industrial warehouse setting. You will need to be a person who can manage multiple roles, as you will be responsible for warehouse operations and management of up to 20 people, overseeing Health & Safety of the whole site, as well as getting involved in the day operations if required.
about the role
- Coordinate between the customer service and processing teams
- Provide effective leadership and communication to the team, as well as ensuring continual training and development for the staff members.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure targets are consistently met, and never settling for the norm
- Ensure operational plans and budgets are executed
- Produce reporting and manage forecasts
what we are looking for
- Previous experience working in a leadership role (working in manufacturing/industrial/construction is beneficial)
- Strong communication and relationship building capability
- Abiity to drive and motivate teams
- Strong work ethic and happy to support your teams as required
- Someone who is continually looking to challenge the norm.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to continue to grow their leadership career with a industry leader, and work for an organisation that genuinely believes in their staff and wants them to succeed. In return you will be supported and looked after, and provided with the right tools to succeed. If you are interested in this role then please apply via the link below, or if you have any questions please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....