Randstad Technologies are currently looking for experienced Oracle Developers for contract and fixed term opportunities in Wellington CBD.
The role of Oracle Developer is to provide Oracle Database Development and build reporting capability for the organisation.
You will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a Oracle Developer
- Excellent understanding of Data and Analytics, Oracle Database Development and the building of reporting capabilities
- Be available for either a contract (6 months) or fixed term position (1 year).
- Experience with Agile methodology
What we offer:
- 6 month hourly rate contract or a 1 year fixed term contract
- Wellington CBD based opportunity
- Potential for extension as there is a pipeline of works into 2022
- The opportunity to work within a meaningful organisation
If this opportunity sounds like you, please get in contact with Stephanie Ashkettle on email - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02041585662.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....