We are currently supporting an established Architecture firm, that is going from strength to strength, in finding a positive, driven and professional Office Manager to join their exciting team. They are looking to grow their team, and on board a new Office Manager to support the corporate function across both their Christchurch and Auckland offices. In return, they are able to offer a competitive salary and benefits, the opportunity to potentially start or grow a career in a vibrant industry, as well as provide a very supportive and collaborative work environment.
In this position, you will be predominantly responsible for:
- Calendar and email management for the Directors of the business
- Dealing directly with internal and external stakeholders
- Organising travel and itineraries for the wider business
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Supporting with proof reading and writing proposals and tenders
- General day to day management across the two offices in Christchurch and Auckland.
- Strong administrative background, but you do not have to come from the industry to succeed in this role
- Fast learner and able to pick up information quickly
- Proficient computer skills
- Personable and able to communicate effectively over the phone, in person and in email
- A positive and driven attitude
- Can work to deadlines
- Excellent co-ordination skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who has the aforementioned skill set, but wanting to grow a career in the Architecture industry. If you are interested in this role, we would welcome an application from you so please apply, or if you have any questions please email me on email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.