We're looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide top quality support to two busy managers. This is an excellent 8 week temporary assignment starting immediately.
about the role
The purpose of this role is to provide timely, accurate and effective Personal Assistant support to the Senior Managers and their teams in one of our business groups by ensuring the smooth running of those teams.
You will be kept busy with tasks such as diary management, taking minutes/actions at meetings and actively managing a busy inbox. This is a varied role which requires someone to be able to adjust quickly to a fast paced environment.
about you (the ideal candidate would):
- have excellent organisational skills
- be proactive and show initiative
- have proven administration support experience, ideally as an assistant to a team or management
- diary management experience
- be a confident communicator, both verbal and written
- excellent organisational skills
- experience in minute taking and creating meeting agendas
- 8 week temporary role - potential for extension
- ASAP start
- Wellington central location
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please click Apply Now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....