Is it time for you to step up in the world of IT? Have you ever considered working for a Global brand? Randstad Aotearoa is excited to partner once again with our client, and we are now actively seeking the skills of a seasoned PHP Developer to join their Õtautahi (Christchurch) division.
Some but not all of the great stuff you’ll be a part of:
- You’ll be taking responsibility for minor & major releases wherein test and deploy the applications across all environments, ensure the systems are up and running within the release window.
- You’re going to have exposure to security best practices in software development
- You’re collaborative nature is going to support the DevOps culture and help to continuously improve our implementation of DevOps
- The role will also require you to maintain code quality, ensuring it meets the technical standards
- This role will also see you write unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a software developer, preferably in a Telco/ISP environment, working in an agile team, practicing Scrum or Kanban.
- Working experience with object-oriented PHP, with a particular focus on developing within either the Laravel or Symphony frameworks.
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies e.g., PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- A sound understanding of the GIT and Subversion versions control systems, and reasonable familiarity with various branching strategies. Experience with Bitbucket is desirable.
- Familiarity with DevOps, and experience deploying software using CI/CD tools, in particular Jenkins, is highly desirable.
What’s on offer ?
- You’ll be offered competitive compensation - this role starts at $120k per annum
- Great workplace culture is the top priority whether you are located remotely or in one of their global offices - Forbes named this brand as one of the top employers to work for
- A career pathway which you have full control over
- Flexibility with how you work.
- This role is located in Ōtautahi (CHCH), a city well known for its accessibility to the ocean, mountains and adventures
We want to speak with you and share more about this organisation if you believe you have what it takes to excel in this role. Make sure to apply with the link provided. Or reach out for a kōrero (chat) on 033353560
Please note this position does not currently support applications who do not have or hold a current NZ working visa or alternatively a Citizenship or Permanent residency
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....