About the Company:
This national organisation has a strong presence with established service offerings. With the intention of delivering excellent client care, they are an outcomes focussed organisation with the frameworks to achieve best outcomes for individuals.
With a wealth of smart processes built into their service delivery, their clients can rest assured that their Clinician is on their team through their wellbeing journey.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to assess, treat and rehabilitate our clients. You will focus on their strength development, and ensure that their wellbeing is looked after outside of our clinic by educating them. We would like you to bring along your clinical experience, holistic approach and personalised approach to helping rehabilitate our clients. Each plan you curate will be based on your assessment and the clients' needs’ therefore, careful consideration of aspects of their lifestyle should be considered.
To be successful in this role, you will be;
- Registered in Physiotherapy
- Ideally 2 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Soft skills: empathy, patience and the ability to support your clients
- Professional development - they will align with your career goals and work with you on these
- Bi-weekly and monthly, team and MDT catch ups to ensure continued growth
- Your professional membership is paid for
- Strong career pathways that can be molded to suit your aspirations
- External support to ensure you wellbeing is looked after as well!
If this role sounds like something you’d be interested in, please do reach out to me; email@example.com or feel free to call me on 09 336 0380
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....