The Principal Advisor contributes to good Ministry Investment Management practices, including business planning and investment management processes including prioritisation, quality management and the building of departmental project, programme and portfolio management (P3M) capability.
The Principal Advisor, Project & Investment Advice (PIA) is responsible for supporting and advising a portfolio of senior leaders and business groups, working in close collaboration with other teams in the SPG group.
· Work with Senior Responsible Owners, Business Owners, Project/Programme Practitioners and other key stakeholders to utilise the Ministry’s Delivery Framework, ensuring a common approach is adopted and tailored where necessary
· Escalate any arising issues to the Director, PIA and advising them on required interventions
· Provide decision and governance support, advising on the use of appropriate methodologies and tools
· Provide advice on quality criteria, reviewers and sign-off authority to ensure consistency
· Provide health checks on in-flight projects
· Work in close collaboration with colleagues across the SPG group to ensure a comprehensive service experience
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....