Problem Manager Lead
- Well known Govt. agency based in Auckland CBD
- Permanent role | Problem & Incident Management
- ITIL / Kepne Fourie
This leading local Government organisation based in Auckland CBD needs a Problem Manager Lead to join their specialists, you’ll learn and build skills within a collaborative and innovative environment to adopt and improve their Problem Management approaches.
- Strong commercial experience (at least 2 years in Problem Management)
- Knowledge & experience of ITIL
- In-depth technical experience
- Outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent analytical, documentation and customer service skills
- Understanding of ServiceNow or Helpdesk platform
- Proactive, flexible and hard-working demeanour
On offer: Permanent role, start ASAP, Auckland CBD offices, advocates for flexible working, opportunities to work with wider teams
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 0212013885 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....