Join one of our major government clients on their agile transformation journey. They are going tribal! We’re after 3 talented Product Owners to effectively run the delivery of a squad.
Each squad looks after a different product and is at different stages of their agile maturity. If you’re looking for a meaty challenge and a unique journey that you can be part of then read on and apply.
We are seeking Technical Product Owners with the following technical experience:
Automation Testing - the role will manage a large team of test engineers and automation testers.
Environment Management – This role will lead a multi-disciplinary team that has been established to transform the environment service and deliver on-time and to specification environments.
Release Management - Leading a large team of release analysts, this role will own and lead the software release for multiple systems and applications.
All three products offer an exciting opportunity to be part of one of New Zealand’s largest IT groups and be the motivational force that empowers their teams to meet delivery goals and increase product capabilities and services to clients.
- work collaboratively with the Technical Product Manager for your product group contributing to product strategy & roadmaps, and Epic business cases
- create the work plan for teams in collaboration with team members, customers, and stakeholders
- participate in product level ceremonies and PI Planning
- define acceptance criteria for product stories and confirm they are complete
- foster an environment of trust, empowerment, collaboration, and a positive culture
Please note this can be based in Wellington or Auckland
Please include in your covering letter, which role you are applying for.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....