Senior Project Coordinator (Auckland CBD) 3 month contract
- Auckland CBD
- Lead a relocation Project
- Competitive daily rates / Weekly pay / October Start
Get involved in leading an office relocation project for a global data & technology Company. You will be the go-to person for this project, completely owning the move in Auckland CBD but assisting the team based in Sydney.
A bit about you:
- Strong, commercial experience as a Project Coordinator or similar.
- Experience leading office relocation projects
- An understanding of IT & networks
- Ability to hit the ground running and question/challenge when required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and flexible
- A self-starter
On offer: Comp daily rates, 3 month contract starting October, Auckland CBD
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 093360399 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....