Our client is an advocate for their customers and works closely within the community to help enable future growth. They are kickstarting an exciting project which partners with both their customers and government agencies and are needing a coordinator to join the team.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working with people across all walks of life, able to communicate clearly and professionally and be part of a supportive culture. As the project coordinator you will be instrumental in the success of this project. This project has initial government funding until the end of June 2022 with a fixed term contract to line up with this.
- Develop project planning, creating objectives and details so as to deliver on various stages of the project.
- Nurture and cultivate professional relationships with stakeholders so to optimise, progress and enhance the project/initiative
- Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure a consistent stream of content and marketing activities.
- Proficiency across various MS Suite applications and confident using technology
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload/tasks
If you would like to be part of a project that is making a social difference and be part of our community please get in touch with Chantelle Waite today, for more information contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note due to current travel restrictions you will need to be currently residing in New Zealand to be considered for this project.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....