We are now seeking a Project Manager to join a well-established organisation based in Ōtautahi (CHCH). If you're looking to advance your IT career or looking to maintain a better work-life balance then this role will be well suited to you.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develops constructs and manages project plans and brings projects to a successful conclusion within budget and schedule constraints.
- Utilise appropriate tools and techniques to gather/elicit business requirements.
- Drives to deliver high-quality implementations and drives high customer satisfaction.
- Works with customers and Business / Functional Consultants to define and document project scope.
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements.
- Proactive identification and management of project issues.
- Provides direction and support to the project team.
- Manage the risks of all aspects of projects, including the development of contingency plans.
- Manages multiple resources and tasks across internal and external organizations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycles
- Demonstrated skills with an array of Programme and Project methodologies.
- Superb stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate with Senior Management and key stakeholders
- Well-developed and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The confidence and willingness to collaborate effectively with a variety of diverse agencies and people.
- Demonstrated skills with
- 5 +years of software / IT project management experience.
- Business Analyst experience
- Excellent communication, client relationship, and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Expertise in Microsoft suite including Visio.
- Expertise in Microsoft Project or other management tools
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio, or other tools utilised to view programming code, view data, etc.
- Have come from a technical background ie Electrical engineering or similiar
What's in it for you?
- Awesome Team culture
- Wellbeing program
- Professional and ongoing development and training
- The ability to work flexibly
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please get in touch on 03 335 3560 in our Otautahi / Christchurch office for a confidential chat and make sure to apply with the link provided
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....