Project Manager (24 month FTC)
- 24 month fixed term contract
- Government organisation | Technology Project
Get involved in a very exciting technological implementation project, with a Government organisation working towards their sustainable vision, for the benefit of all New Zealanders. You will be responsible for managing technology projects and ensuring business needs and expectations are met as the environment evolves.
A bit about you:
- At least 3 years experience working in technology projects within a complex programme/project environment.
- Experience or qualifications in AGILE project methodology.
- Solid stakeholder relationship development and management skills.
- Technology experience such as; infrastructure implementation or applications.
- A collaborative and supportive team member.
- Proactive and flexible.
- High degree of initiative
On offer: Be a part of a critical, exciting project. 24 month FTC, flexible working, Auckland.
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 021 201 3885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....