Role available as a Project Manager with an immediate start date. This position is paying a salary upwards of $100,000 plus vehicle and is based in Hamilton and the wider Waikato region.
One of NZ's largest residential/commercial housing companies are looking to bring on a new Project Manager. You will be joining a company with a proven track record of delivering high quality residential projects.
You must have a minimum of 4 years experience as a residential/commercial Site Manager or Project Manager in New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Residential/Commercial Site/Project Manager in New Zealand
- Experience scheduling & managing subcontractors
- Experience in taking projects from excavation & services through to hand over/CCC
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability & experience in running PCG meetings
- Ability to use project management software
- Experience in residential group housing projects
- LBP is preferable, but not essential
- Competitive salary plus vehicle.
- Office & projects based in Hamilton, Waikato!
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
- Potential to work on large scale projects
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email myself with your CV.
Don’t think this is for you but you know just the person? Don’t worry! You can still earn $500 by successfully referring someone suitable!
021 081 22818
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....