We seek the skill and talent of an experienced Python Developer, for a 6 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded organisation, based in a lifestyle location (Christchurch). Key requirements include:
- Ability to hit the ground running and quickly deliver high quality solutions
- Significant scripting language/programming experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Excellent understanding of version control systems (eg: Git, SVN)
- Good understanding and experience with C++
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in a team setting.
- Experienced working in a test driven way using standard frameworks.
- Confidence communicating technical information effectively with a wide range of people.
- Experience and desire to work in an Agile development environment.
- Track record of delivering projects from end to end
- Based in Christchurch - preferred, but remote applicants welcome to apply
In return for your skills and talent you will receive a generous hourly rate and company culture that has to be seen to be believed. To find out more, hit the APPLY button now!
Applicants must have a valid work visa, permanent residency or NZ citizenship to be considered. Due to COVID 19 MIQ restrictions, overseas applicants will not be considered at this time.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....