QA Automation Engineer (6 month Contract) - Java, API, Specflow - Auckland CBD
- Financial business based in Auckland CBD
- 6 months contract with strong chance of extension
- Competitive hourly rates / Start August 2021 / Weekly pay
This well known financial business is looking for a QA Automation Engineer (mostly automation with some manual testing) to come on board and join their QA Team on an initial 6 month contract starting in January 2022.
Working closely with the Test Lead and Developers, you’ll need to hit the ground running and help the team carry out various manual (UAT, regression), API and UI automation testing. The project is focused on a new API platform for the business’s internal stakeholders to use. The team needs to deliver some new UI functionality to perform Underwriting, exception management and an internal rating tool.
The business is looking to hire someone who can automate frameworks in .Net. Having a STRONG programming background is necessary for this role, also any knowledge of non-functional testing would be great.
Possessing knowledge and previous work experience in the financial, banking and / or payments space would be preferred.
What we want from you?
- Senior level QA / testing experience in automation & manual practices
- Experienced working in the financial, banking or payments space prefered
- Programming / scripting knowledge of Java/.Net (a must!)
- Experienced using Specflow and / or Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in Test Focus areas: Unit and API
- Production monitoring experience - identifying defects and recreation
- Familiar working to Agile practices and methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD or Kanban)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
On offer: Competitive hourly rate - Auckland CBD office location - Remote working options available - Initial 6 month contract with a strong chance of extension throughout 2022 - ASAP in January 2022 - Weekly pay
How to apply: Follow the link or call Manuri Mudalige for more information on 09 336 0365 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....