Registered Nurse -
About the Company:
We are one of New Zealand's largest, and most recognisable aged care brands. We focus on quality of life for our residents, supported by the care they deserve. Our team is approachable, like minded and motivated to care for each other and our residents - especially in times of need.
About the role:
As our Registered Nurse you will utilise your existing knowledge and clinical judgement to assess patient health, provide excellent care and advise the residents’ and their families how to continue managing their health. You will be responsible for providing interventions based on your assessments.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Registered Nurse Practicing Certificate
- An understanding of the NZ health systems
- Ideally atleast 1 year of clinical experience (Aged Care sector or similar)
- Strong communication skills
- Maintaining clear and compliant documentation records
- Ensure that the care you provide is tailored to your patient
- Ensure care plans are created using InterRai
- Carry out safe practices at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset - so you can stay connected with medical developments
- Strong Relationship building skills (patients and your team of healthcare professionals)
- Honesty, ethics and integrity
If you are on the lookout for a new role, please do contact me; Ekta Sharma on 09 336 0380 or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....