Do you want to work on a project that will contribute to improving services in the community?
We are currently looking for Face to Face Interviewers to interview members of the public, to get their feedback in order to help improve services across the Christchurch area.
About the role:
We’re working with an organisation that works with companies and agencies for data collection purposes. One of the ways they collect data is through face to face surveys and interviews. In this role you would be approaching people to complete a survey on their experiences.
Hours: Range of morning, afternoon and evening shifts available.
Pay rate: $21 per hour + 8% holiday pay.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to build customer service skills.
- Opportunity for ongoing casual work.
- Helping improve services in your community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comfortable approaching and speaking to people.
- Ability to relate to people of different walks of life.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you think this sounds like you, please hit the “APPLY” button or if you have any questions please email email@example.com We will then send you an application form and more details about the recruitment process.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....