Change your office view each and every day as you take your proven sales experience to the clients door representing a market leader in the supply of commercial and domestic pumps. Be supported in your role as you take on an integral part of a business that is proudly New Zealand owned and operated and is the sole distributor for some of the world’s leading brand water pumps.
Due to continuous growth in the Christchurch market, they are currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative to service merchants and end users within the plumbing, rural, industrial, and building services sector. Your territory will be mainly focused around the Canterbury region with some travel required for the Nelson/Marlborough area.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Call on plumbing, rural, and building services merchants to ensure that they are receiving top quality service
- Working with contractors and consultants to find the correct products to suit their needs
- Organise stock orders and liaise within the company to organise parts, etc
- Work with end users such as plumbers to specify solutions
- Maintain a regular call cycle and grow existing customers
- Assist with office duties such as answering phones when required
Our ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Proven sales experience within the pump industry is ideal
- A structured, methodical approach to work
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a technical selling role
- A positive, can do attitude
- Team player
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a long term career with a well respected business and an established team. As part of your package, you will receive salary and company vehicle.
If this role sounds like you then apply online today or contact Kelly from Randstad on 03-335 3560
for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.