Get exposure to some of the highest performing salespeople in the tech industry! Based in Albany with a free car park, work from home options and a fun friendly working environment. Come join a thriving company that is in a major growth phase.
Our client is in the technology industry and is on the search for someone to manage projects, research, get stuck into their CRM software (Salesforce), and offer support to the sales team. If you’ve got a sales background and are looking for a company you can grow in - keep reading.
About the role:
The Australia and New Zealand Sales Support Specialist will play a vital role in gaining large government and enterprise accounts for the company.
- Business development research and planning for government and enterprise accounts.
- Supporting the sales team
- Maintaining the CRM system (Salesforce) with all key information on an opportunity; supporting team members with salesforce related activities maintaining accuracy and data integrity; liaising with the Salesforce Admin team to assist pipeline management
- In addition, you will assist the sales leadership team and play a key role in monitoring sales and performance of the team by maintaining performance dashboards, ensuring our data is clean and consistent, and reporting to senior managers on team performance and sales forecasting
- Supporting the sales team to have more time in front of customers and be high-performing
- Support the Bid Manager with bid coordination and content for proposals
- Preparation of proposals and summary documents from customer meetings
- Positive, proactive attitude and a strong drive for success
- Able to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for exploring data and extracting valuable insights
- Possess a level of maturity and presence
- Passion for creating systems and processes and executing on them
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Salesforce or similar CRM software exposure is a must for this role.
- A sales background
- A diploma or degree in Business
- Competitive Salary
- Modern Albany based office
- Free parking
- Work from home options
- Career progression opportunities
- Awesome work culture and team
- You will receive a lot of training and tons of support from the team
- Office parties
- Extra Christmas leave
- One volunteer day per year
My name’s Mark Allan from Randstad Recruitment and I am on the lookout for the perfect sales support specialist for my client. If that’s you please apply - I’d love to have a chat.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....