We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to join this large Government organisation on their Agile Transformation journey.
The organisation is looking for an experienced agile coach to work at portfolio level to help Portfolio management improve their Portfolios towards their maturity goals. This also includes helping the Portfolio management understand what Agile is and how to operate in a scaled Agile (SAFe) environment.
• Experience as an Agile Coach in a SAFe environment at an Executive level
• Have a sound understanding of Agile concepts to help others understand the why behind the practices
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and other Agile frameworks
• Ability to deliver training courses to groups
• Ability to coach teams and their leaders in the values/principles of Agile
• You may be required to perform Scrum Lead duties from time to time as needed, mucking in, in a cooperative way
• You’ll be an experienced facilitator at different levels across the Portfolio (at times this may include team level)
• Experience transitioning teams from traditional ways of working to Agile
• Experience coaching Senior Leaders, Product Managers, Product Owners and Scrum Leads to align with the agile ways of working
• Excellent relationship, facilitation, and communication skills – ability to lead, influence and secure the right outcomes for our people in a highly complex environment
• Experience using tools such as Jira, Kanban, and Visual Management boards
• Ideally you’ll have an Agile coaching certification (preferable)
• You’ll have a SAFe certification such as Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist) or Implementing (SAFe Program Consultant)
• You’ll have patience, understanding and ability to apply a flexible approach to people change
• An understanding of traditional delivery methods (e.g. waterfall) to better translate current world views to our new ways of working delivery models
• Dedicated commitment to achieving results with a transparent, inclusive, cooperative, and practical approach
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....