We are looking for an exceptional support officer to provide direct support for 1 or 2 managers and their teams in order to ensure effectiveness across the business. This role will include administration, general assistance, diary management and communication across the teams.
This is a temporary role, Monday - Friday based in Albany and is likely to run until the end of October (at the earliest) and the ideal candidate would have experience in senior support, PA or EA position.
- Identify areas for support to improve effectiveness
- Improve the administrative processes
- Assisting the team management processes such as recruitment, employee on-boarding and induction, performance assessments.
- Arrange travel and accommodation, conference and course bookings, and process subsequent travel claims.
- Reconcile invoices and code for approval.
- Liaise across teams to resolve issues, follow up and organise meetings
- Assist with development of processes and projects
- First point of call for visitors and incoming calls
- Light office management / HR duties
- Outstanding Administration and communication skills, proficient in computer systems and microsoft office suite
- strong initiative with an aptitude for problem solving, planning and general organisation
- Strong customer service ethic with a positive and helpful outlook
- Any experience within health and safety, and training or supporting others with administration processes is preferred but not essential.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....