Kia ora koutou katoa
Randstad Aotearoa has partnered with a large government body and we are looking for a number of seasoned Senior Business Analysts. Our client’s structure, culture and systems are designed with collaboration and customers in mind. The work you would be doing would have significant meaning and ultimately improves lives today and for generations to come.
Mō te tūnga | The role
These exciting roles will be a fixed term role for 23 months (to June 2023). It will be instrumental in the development of a large government program which will have an impact on most people living across Aotearoa. The work you do will also see you playing a key role in the design, development and implementation stages of this program.
Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Take a lead in the re-design and creation of business processes, policies, documentation and systems that make up a large scale, public field operation
- Leading elements of development and seeing them through from design to implementation
- Display your wide range of skills of being able to work conceptually, with data, processes and practically
- Provide day to day advice, guidance and technical oversight for a busy, dedicated design team
- Support the manager and senior leadership with robust decision making and risk mitigation
- Working closely with engagement, recruitment, provisions and logistics and respondent channels, Statistical Methods and IT partners
- Thinking widely so that upstream and downstream dependencies and risk management are integrated into work
Mōu | About you
- Relevant operational experience, particularly in designing and developing business processes that will work
- An open and fresh approach, inclusive and collaborative style and the desire to create a positive product in the real world
- You would ideally be Data and analytically minded
- Experience in communicating (written and face to face presenting) of concepts and ideas into everyday understandable jargon / language
- A can do, practical and integration mindset
- Demonstrable skills in; research, assessment of options - pros and cons, risk identification and mitigation; process integration
- Experience using Salesforce would be advantageous
If successful you would be joining a high performing team that is driven , highly collaborative , diverse in experience , background and gender. You’ll be working on projects / programs that impact Aotearoa’s society. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career then make sure to apply with the link provided.
Please provide a cover letter with your application !
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....