C# Developer, Wellington or 100% Remote, Permanent
- Ability to work 100% remotely in the region for the right candidate
- Modern, leading edge technologies delivering outcomes for NZers
- Open trusting management style with a fantastic boss with a great reputation
- True work life balance with work from home/ office policy, wellness, learning and development programs
Randstad is exclusively recruiting for a senior C# developer. In return you will gain invaluable experience and skills in this sought after area which will accelerate your abilities and your career.
This organisation is dedicated to delivering the best education outcome possible for New Zealanders. They have a tight and supportive team environment and offer leave learning and leave benefits including 5 weeks annual leave.
They are undertaking a program of work to move to a true cloud environment in the next 12 to 24 months which will provide a true opportunity for learning, development and career growth.
- Write and peer review code in C#
- Working with leading technologies in cutting edge environment
- Understand and assess Azure SQL performance recommendations
- Develop skills in sought after cloud technologies
- Manage vendor relationships
- Mentor juniors and help them develop their careers
- Working with modern tool sets that are a reference point for vendors
- Experienced at expert in C#
- Knowledge of Angular JS and Angular would be highly regarded
- Team player: leave your ego at the door
- Understanding of SQL queries and SQL performance would be highly regarded
Please note, only candidates with the right to live and work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
If you are interested please apply now. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....