As the Senior Commercial Property Manager you will manage a commercial office portfolio on behalf of a significant landlord, including high-profile properties in prime locations, with a mix of long-standing and newly situated tenants.
As the first point of contact for the client, you will have the support of a well-oiled team including Assistant Property Managers, Facilities Managers and Accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement strategies to increase occupancy rates and rental income
- Oversee lease negotiations and renewals, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Oversee property budgets (CAPEX & OPEX) and expenses, providing regular financial reports to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with tenants, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and property insurance requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior property management staff
- 5+ years of experience in commercial property management
- Strong knowledge of NZ property laws, regulations, and industry best practices
- Proven ability leading and closing large lease negotiations
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial acumen and ability to manage property budgets
- Relevant qualifications in property, law or business
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected Property and Asset Management team where you can put your experience on display and make a true impact on the performance of the business.
For a confidential discussion or to register your interest contact Max Peterson at Randstad Property on 09 336 0352 or firstname.lastname@example.org...