Randstad Technologies are currently looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst for a contract in Wellington CBD.
The role of Senior Data Analyst is to provide analysis around the decommissioning and migration of the organisations reporting from SAP to Oracle.
You will have the following:
- Experience working as a Senior Data Analyst level
- Excellent understanding of Data Analysis and Business Intelligence, and the ability to relate this to business benefits, possibilities and future direction
- Experience working with OBIEE analyses and dashboards or other multi-dimensional modelling suite
- Experience with SQL, business process analysis, data analytics, predictive modelling and agile methodology
- Skilled in data modelling, especially dimensional modelling (Kimball, BEAM*)
- Knowledge and an understanding of ETL processes
- Oracle BI Publisher, R Studio and Microsoft PowerBI knowledge is advategous
- Wellington based.
What we offer:
- 6 month hourly rate contract
- Wellington CBD based opportunity
- Potential for extension and other projects to follow on from this initial contract
- The opportunity to work within a meaningful organisation
If this opportunity sounds like you, please get in contact with Stephanie Ashkettle on email - Stephanie.Ashkettle@randstad.co.nz or phone 02041585662.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....