Looking for your next move? Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer who has a knack for and enjoys creating efficiencies across large technology portfolios? Come and work for an organisation that is an absolute trailblazer in their industry. They have an awesome workspace they call their office and they also recognise the importance of work life balance and go above and beyond when it comes to WFH / flexible working options. If you're successful in landing this role then you’ll receive a competitive remuneration package , all new equipment and most importantly you’ll work with a great bunch of hardworking, collaborative and a fun team of tech heads. We should also mention this role can be based in our garden city Ōtautahi (CHCH) or in our 2nd capital city Tāmaki Makaurau (AKL)
What are we looking for?
Our client is looking for an individual who possesses a strong ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group of stakeholders within Aotearoa and across the globe. The successful applicant will also be tasked with building and deploying products, improving ways to monitor and identify production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our clients' customer needs. Our client has a few other requirements that are listed below ;
- Superb communication skills
- Experience with hosting services such as AWS,VMware etc
- You will have familiarity with DevOps tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, ElasticSearch, Docker, AWS ECS, Sonarqube.
- Configuration management and IaC. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or similar.
- Experience with monitoring systems, Prometheus, Graylog, ELK, Grafana, Icinga2, etc.
- A sound understanding of Linux, Windows server, and networking.
- Experience running large scale web applications and APIs in production
What’s on offer?
- Flexibility in how you want to work
- Contributory KiwiSaver
- Additional day of annual leave per year of service
- Health and wellness discounts
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity to be a part a Share Purchase Plan
- Continuous training and support
Our client is ideally after a seasoned Senior DevOps Engineer however they are very much open to looking at talented DevOps Engineers who are emerging Seniors and want to take the next step up in their career.
If this job sounds like a bit of you then make sure to apply online with the link provided. Please note applicants must already be living and have full working rights in Aotearoa / NZ
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....