- 6 month hourly contract
- Flexible working options - based in Wellington or remotely.
- Mobility/Digital programme
We are seeking Drupal Developers for a leading organisation who can work within cross functional teams with a team of talented developers in an Agile and collaborative working environment.
Flexible working option if you are based outside Wellington and will require some occasional travel during the first week of the project.
There is a large programme of work coming up for the web team as part of the Mobility/Digital programme.
- Design, development and implementation of web solutions and web forms.
- Development and integration of back-end functionality.
- Liaison with third party web server suppliers.
- Managing all technical aspects of the websites.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Strong experience in building complex forms using Drupal Webforms module (V 8 or 9)
- Strong PHP development experience.
- Deep familiarity with creating custom Drupal modules and using powerful modules such as Views, Services, Panels, Webform and the Drush CMI
- Experience with NGINX and Debian and Red Hat server administration
- MySql admin from command line
Please note, only candidates with the right to live and work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply via the online portal or contact on email@example.com or 0215 820 54 if you need any more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....