We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant role based in Wellington CBD on an hourly rate contract for 5 months with a late January start.
This role will see you supporting the high value business units across the organisation in a management accounting capacity while mentoring a management accountant. You will have a strong background in Management Accounting; proficient with budgeting, forecasting and core knowledge around systems and accounting best practice. The successful candidate will have great relationship management experience and excellent organisational skills.
- Provide financial advice to Budget Managers while supporting them to meet financial obligations such as delegations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Produce reports and provide analysis of financial information to ensure that strategic decisions made are based on the best financial grounds and represent the priorities of the organisation.
- Engage in proactively identifying fiscal risk and advise Senior Leadership where appropriate.
- Raise capability of managers and staff on the service line’s planning, accounting systems and processes.
- Guide and mentor a management accountant on a day to day basis.
- Analyse business units financial and non-financial indicators and how change will affect business performance factors while undertaking projects that drive improving efficiencies and ensuring Business units spend within allocation.
- CA Qualification or Equivalent.
- 3+ years relevant Management Accounting Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to apply your management accounting skill set alongside mentorship within a large complex government organisation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link provided.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Louis Jackson on 04 471 4875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....