Senior .NET Developer - CONTRACT - .NET, Azure, SQL, API
- Well-known Kiwi financial business based in Auckland CBD
- 6 month initial contract / comp. rates / weekly pay / Start ASAP
- Work from home options available
About the Company/role:
This well-known and respected financial business is currently looking for an experienced, senior full stack developer on an initial 6 month contract assignment. This scope of work involves a new Azure based API platform allowing Brokers to Quote and Bind policies which has just gone live into Pilot. This business is now looking to carry on extending the platform and on boarding more brokers to the platform over the next year. This assignment requires you to primarily work on Azure serverless API’s with a bit of react UI work for test and maintenance front end components.
What we want from you:
- Previous senior development experience across the stack in the following areas;
- C#, .NET Core, NoSQL databases
- Microsoft Azure experience using Azure Serverless functions via APIM
- Agile working environment experience
- CI/CD automated build, test and deploy experience
- Strong understanding of structured programming principles (OO, SOLID, TDD)
- Experience of software development lifecycle & associated management disciplines, especially Agile practises like Scrum/Kanban
On offer: Competitive hourly rates available, weekly pay, initial 6 month contract (likelihood of extension), flexi-hours / remote working options.
How to apply: If you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you! Feel free to pick up the phone and give me a call for a confidential discussion on 02102267410; alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....