We’re searching for an experienced, driven and confident Senior Organisational Development Specialist. You will be confident in owning the OD space, as the sole OD Advisor within a government agency. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate professional to lead the development of new systems and processes. If you are searching for a position that will allow you to make a real difference, this could be the role for you!
about the role
With a specialised focus, you will be tasked with providing expert OD advice, including leading implementation of programmes, working on capability development, leadership development, organisational culture and workforce succession planning. You’ll be experienced in measuring and evaluating effectiveness of initiatives, developing processes, and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
skills and experience
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience
- Experience in the above tasks within a Senior Organisational Development role
- Proven experience designing and delivering OD solutions
- Experience providing advice to leadership teams
- Understanding of the machinery of the public sector
- Flexibility to work from home
- Make a true difference with the work you do
- Autonomy in your role
- Permanent salaried position
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please click Apply Now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.