Senior Project Manager (12 month FTC)
- Auckland CBD with flexible working
- Government Organisation
- ASAP Start
Be responsible for providing leadership and working within a strategic context, to manage and deliver large, complex, critical and/or multiple projects on time, to budget, to ensure desired business outcomes are achieved. This is an exciting opportunity within a crucial Government Agency, dedicated to the improvement of communities within Aotearoa.
A bit about you:
- PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner certified, or equivalent qualification (required)
- Experience in managing large scale multi-dimensional organisation projects
- Proven understanding of key information technology processes (change/fault management, release management)
- Experience collaborating across teams and projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good stakeholder relationships through consultation and partnership
- Proven ability to lead technical and business staff
- Computer literate in MS suite of products, particularly Word, Excel, Visio and MS Project
- Experience in managing ICT infrastructure and software delivery projects is an advantage
On offer: Exciting opportunity, flexible working, inclusive & supportive culture, additional benefits.
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 021 201 3885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....