Senior Project Manager (Permanent)
- Auckland CBD with flexible working
- Government Organisation
- ASAP Start
This is an exciting opportunity within a crucial Government Agency, dedicated to the improvement of Aotearoa. Have your say and get involved in a brand new Project, dedicated to the care and focus of local communities.
A bit about you:
- PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner certified, or equivalent qualification (required)
- Experience in managing large scale multidimensional organisation projects
- Proven understanding of key information technology processes (change/fault management, release management)
- Experience collaborating across teams and projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good stakeholder relationships through consultation and partnership
- Computer literate in MS suite of products, particularly Word, Excel, Visio and MS Project
- Adaptable and flexible
On offer: 5 weeks annual leave plus other additional benefits, flexible working and career progression. Supportive, inclusive culture and additional learning opportunities.
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 021 201 3885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....