Our government client is about to go through a system transformation and is looking for a technically savvy project manager to take the lead on the project. Working across multiple locations this role will be fundamental in building a strong project team including data migration, testers and coordination support. Being part of a large technology shift you will be partnering with key people across the organisation and delivering a successful project.
This role would suit someone who is looking to make a tangible impact within the organisation, is excited by technological changes and has a solid foundation in Oracle based projects. Note this role is an initial 12 month fixed term contract and would require some travel across the Wellington region.
- Develop project business cases for final submissions
- Work with key stakeholders to identify scope
- Plan and track costs and financials
- Identify, manage, and establish solution to minimise or mitigate risks
- Ensure all projects are delivered within scope, schedule and quality
- Multiple applications management, implementation
- Finance information systems management experience
- Understanding and experience in new technologies, host services, Data / Analytics
- Exposure to key/ common technical technologies
- Strong project management and implementation experience with success in delivering large, complex, multi million, multi-year, and multiple information application system projects
If you're interested, please apply here to have a confidential discussion with the Randstad Technologies, Digital and Data team based in Wellington. They are here to make you successful.
For more information please contact Chantelle Waite – Projects and Digital Transformation Senior Account Manager @ Randstad Technology and Digital – firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 04 495 1388
Note due to current travel restrictions you will need to be currently residing in New Zealand to be considered for this project.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....